Frequently asked questions
- Before placing an order
- How to order
- Shipping & Delivery
- Return & Refund
- Damage & Claim
- Customer Service
- Data protection & Security
- Product inventory
- Customer account questions
1. How can I place an order at DeubaXXL?
You can select the desired items one by one by clicking the "Add to Basket" button without any obligation.
If you want to complete the order, click on the "Secure Checkout" button to complete the order. If you would like to add more items to the order, you can simply continue browsing through the online store and return to the shopping basket at a later time by clicking on the shopping basket icon at the top of the screen. Besides your billing and delivery address, you can enter the desired payment method in the checkout and check your order once again. To complete your order, you can simply click on the "Buy Now" button.
2. How can I tell if a product is available?
You can see if an item is available directly in our online store on the item page or item overview page. If a product is currently not available, the article is marked with "Currently out of stock". In the color and size selection you can see directly which variants are still available.
3. Where can I find more information about the products?
On the product page you will find a detailed description of each product. For more information, you can always contact our customer service at https://deubaservice.de/.
4. What are the costs included in the price?
All prices in our online store already include VAT, any customs fees and shipping costs.
1. Are the items in the shopping cart automatically reserved?
The items in your shopping cart are not automatically reserved. However, your shopping cart will be automatically saved for a later visit if you have logged in before. You can register or log in by clicking on "Account" in the upper right corner.
2. Can I place an order by mail or phone?
An order can only be placed directly via our online store. Orders by mail or telephone are not possible.
3. How do I know if my order has been placed successfully?
After you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation with all the information about your order to the e-mail address you provided.
4. Was my order successful even if I did not receive an order confirmation?
The sending of the order confirmation can take a few hours, so we ask you to be patient. If the order confirmation has not arrived within 24 hours, please contact us: [email protected].
5. Is it still possible to change my order?
We can change your order as long as it is not ready for shipment, after that no change is possible. However, keep in mind that your order will be ready for shipment only a few hours after we have received it. Therefore, please contact us as soon as possible at https://deubaservice.de/ with your change request.
6. Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value in the DeubaXXL online store.
7. I would like to exchange an item of my order. What should I do?
Please contact our customer service at https://deubaservice.de/ and tell us the reason for your exchange. We will be happy to discuss all further steps with you.
8. Can I still cancel my order?
We can cancel your order as long as it is not ready to ship, after that no cancellation is possible. However, keep in mind that your order will be ready for shipment just a few hours after we receive it. Therefore, please contact us as soon as possible with your change request.
9. When do I get my money back in case of a cancellation?
As soon as we have received and processed your return, we will immediately refund the invoice amount. This usually takes 2 working days after receipt of the return.
10. How can I delete an item from the shopping cart or change the quantity?
Before completing the payment, you can always delete the items from your shopping cart by clicking on the trash can icon or change the number of products using the drop-down menu.
11. I have forgotten an item in my already placed order. Is it possible to add it later?
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to add an item to an already placed order. Please complete another order with the missing item.
12. I have ordered several items, but not all of them have arrived yet.
It is possible that we send your order to you in several packages. In this case, you will receive the corresponding tracking links from us by mail, so that you can easily track the whereabouts of your packages. You can also use our service portal for this purpose.
1. What payment options do I have?
You can choose to pay via PayPal, Master Card, Visa or Apple Pay.
2. Why am I not offered a payment method?
We work with an external service provider who conducts a credit check for various payment methods. After this check, it is possible that various payment methods (e.g. a purchase on account) are not offered. We have no influence on this classification.
3. Can I finance my order as well?
Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to finance your order at DeubaXXL.
4. Is my payment data secure?
The payment platform we use ensures that your payment data is protected in the best possible way through rigorous security checks, protected data storage, employee screening and by adhering to all available guidelines.
1. When will I receive my delivery?
If the item you ordered is in stock, the delivery time is shown on the product detail page.
2. How does the delivery take place?
The delivery is made by the shipping service providers DPD, Yodel or Evri.
3. What are the shipping costs?
Shipping is free within the United Kingdom.
4. Are there any additional customs charges on delivery?
Any customs fees are already included in the price, there are no additional costs for you upon delivery.
5. Where is my order located?
After your order is shipped, you can track the exact location of your delivery via tracking and live tracking. For more information, please visit https://deubaservice.de/.
6. Can I have my order sent to a different delivery address? E.g. a packing station?
You have the option to have the goods sent to a different delivery address. Unfortunately, delivery to a packing station is not possible.
7. What happens if my delivery failed to be delivered?
Our parcel service providers will try one more time to deliver the package. If the delivery is unsuccessful and you have not authorized a drop-off, the package will be left at the appropriate stations for you to pick up and you will receive a notice in your mailbox.
8. Is there an assembly/connection service?
Unfortunately, we do not offer an assembly and connection service. Detailed assembly instructions are enclosed with the products.
9. Is delivery possible outside the United Kingdom?
Delivery is only possible within the United Kingdom when ordering on deubaxxl.co.uk. However, we do deliver to other European and non-European countries. You can select these countries at the bottom of the page or at the top.
1. How can I return my order?
You can conveniently request a return via our service portal https://deubaservice.de/. You will need your invoice or customer number to log in.
2. How and in what period of time can I revoke an order?
You can cancel your order within 14 days after delivery of the goods. You can do this conveniently via our service portal https://deubaservice.de/.
3. Are there any items that are excluded from return?
The right of return does not apply to items which may spoil quickly (food) or whose expiration date has passed. In addition, we do not take back items that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene, if the item is no longer in its original packaging and sealed.
4. Until when do I have to send the return?
The return must be sent within 14 days after notification of the return at the latest.
5. Are there any costs for me in case of a return?
In the case of a return, you will bear the costs for the return yourself.
6. Do I have to pay customs fees for a return?
You do not have to pay any customs fees for a return.
7. Where can I get a return label for my return?
You can order the return of your returns via our service portal https://deubaservice.de/. We will then send you all further information about the return by e-mail.
8. When will I get my money back?
As soon as we have received your return and it has been accounted for, we will immediately refund the invoice amount. This usually takes 2 working days after receipt of the return.
9. How does the refund of a return work?
We will refund the amount using the same method of payment that you used to pay the original invoice amount.
1. How can I claim a damaged item?
You can easily file a claim via our service portal https://deubaservice.de/.
2. Can I complain about a product that has already been used?
By law, you have the right to claim for defects within 24 months from the date of receipt of the goods. Of course, this also applies to products that have already been used. However, from the 12th month after purchase, the burden of proof for the defect lies with the customer, i.e. from this period onwards, the customer must prove that the product was already defective at the time of purchase (so-called reversal of the burden of proof).
1. How do I contact customer service if I have further questions?
1. Will my data be treated confidentially?
Yes, we treat all data in accordance with the GDPR.
2. How and for what purpose are cookies used at deubaxxl.co.uk?
Cookies are set for functional reasons as well as for personalization and marketing purposes. You can adjust the cookie settings or disagree at any time.
3. Who is the provider of deubaxxl.co.uk?
The provider is Deuba GmbH & Co. KG, Zum Wiesenhof 84, 66663 Merzig, Germany.
1. Is an out-of-stock item available again later?
Unfortunately, not all sold out items come back on sale at a later date.
2. Can I reserve an item in advance?
Unfortunately, we do not offer the possibility to reserve an item.
1. How can I make changes to my customer account?
Log in to your customer account under "Account". There you have access to your data and can also change them at any time.
2. What can I do if I cannot log in to my customer account?
3. How does deubaxxl.co.uk ensure the protection of my customer data?
The data is stored in accordance with the GDPR and is not passed on to third parties.
4. How can I set a new password for my customer account?
You can set a new password at any time by going to "Account" and clicking on "Change Profile Settings".
5. Do I have to create a customer account or can I also order as a guest?
It is not necessary to create a customer account, you can also order as a guest without prior registration.
6. How can I register/deregister for the newsletter?
You have the possibility to register for the newsletter on our homepage or when you place your order. You can unsubscribe either in the newsletter itself or in the account area under the newsletter settings.
7. How can I change my mail address?
You can enter a new mail address at any time under "Account" in the "Profiles" section.